Skip to main content

Ardmore City Schools

Mobile Menu Toggle
Check under "News & Announcements" to stay informed about what the District and Department of Education have to say about COVID-19
For Parents » Enrollment Information

Enrollment Information

Enrollment Packets
   1. Determine which packets fits your situation
   2. Complete the forms
   3. Print them off one-sided and bring them with you to enrollment
Need to know the elementary school you reside in?
Follow the link above to search your address.
Returning Student Packet
New to ACS Packet
School Vaccination Requirements
School Supply Lists
School Supply Kit - While Supplies Last
*Will be available for purchase at enrollment*