Attention parents, this is an important enrollment update. Please review the following information in its entirety. There are three pieces of information we need to provide to you.
- If you have not yet completed your online enrollment for this school year, we are opening up three of our schools for in-person enrollment this Wednesday & Thursday, August 4 & 5 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- For students in grades 9-12, report to AHS
- For students in grades 6-8, report to AMS
- For ALL students in grades PK – 5, report to Charles Evans Elementary
- If you have students in multiple buildings, you may enroll them together at one school. If you signed up for bus transportation during online enrollment or if you need to sign up for bus transportation, report to one of the schools identified above to get your assigned bus stop information.
- For our parents who have successfully completed the online enrollment process and do not plan on riding a bus on a daily basis, thank you and we look forward to seeing your children on the first day of school
All of your enrollment will be done online, including uploading any documents that may be required. For example, your proof of residency, updates to your immunization records, CDIB Card if applicable, etc.
- If you are an existing parent who already has WenGage login credentials, you can sign into WenGage, go to the Student Records Portal and enroll.
- If you are an existing parent who has lost your WenGage login credentials, email Chelsey Slatten at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a new parent to Ardmore Schools or if you have never been issued WenGage login credentials, you can create a new account. Just click on the WenGage icon, scroll down and select “create a new account.”
Enrollment Center Contact
221-3001 Ext 1505
WenGage has provided the following short training videos for you to assist in the enrollment process. We would encourage you to view the one that best suits your situation.
Not sure what immunizations are required?
Click on the link to the information provided by the Oklahoma State Department of Health regarding immunizations.
The Carter County Health Department will have a mobile immunization clinic at Noble Stadium from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on August 3rd. You can get any immunizations your child needs including the Pfizer COVID vaccination for children 12 years of age and over. Adults can also get a COVID vaccination at that time. The COVID vaccine is not a requirement but is being offered for families who want it.
I do not live in the Ardmore Attendance Area
If you find that your address is outside of the Ardmore attendance area but you would like to attend Ardmore, you will need to apply and be approved for an emergency transfer. Applications are available at the Administration Center at 611 Veterans Blvd, Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please note that Grades PK, K, 1, and 2 will have limited space available this school year. Decisions regarding transfers at those grade levels cannot be made until just prior to the start of school. A student’s discipline and attendance must be at an acceptable level to be considered and there must be space available at their specific grade level/program.
Which Grade 1-5 Elementary School am I supposed to attend
Not sure which grade 1-5 elementary school you are supposed to attend? Click on the link to search your address.
Boundary Map Students in grades 1-5 are required to enroll at the elementary school in their attendance area.
I want my child to attend a different Elementary School
If you are wanting to switch from one elementary school to another, you can apply for an in-district transfer. Contact your school after August 1 to apply. The decision will be made between the principals of the two schools based on discipline, attendance, and if there is room at the grade level of your child.
HUGS After School Care
Are you needing after-school care for children in PK - Grade 5? Apply for a spot in our HUGS Program. Click here for more information. "PDF" All applications should be turned into your school. You can also pick up an application at Will Rogers, Charles Evans, Jefferson, or Lincoln beginning July 29th.