Child Nutrition Mission Statement
The Child Nutrition Department of Ardmore City Schools will provide a well-balanced meal available to all students regardless of race, color, national origin, sex or disability. All meals will meet nutritional guidelines for Americans following current regulations by the Federal and State Governments. We will strive to provide meals that children of Ardmore City Schools want to eat and still follow good nutrition goals. We will encourage eating smart for the mind and body, while maintaining financial soundness, and contributing to the quality and excellence of a student’s education experience.
The cafeteria is provided for a student’s convenience. In order to keep a clean, attractive, orderly environment, the student is required to:
- Wait his/her turn in line
- Do not cut in front of others
- Deposit all lunch litter in wastebaskets
- Return all trays and utensils to the dish washing area
- Leave the table and floor in a clean condition for others.